Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 18% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,826 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)