Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 24% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,887 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (19 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (20 minutes ago)