Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,682 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 110 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)