Cost of living in Florence, Italy vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,314 in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)