Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08984 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 33% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,538 (17,115 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (39 minutes ago)