Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09267 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,969 (21,252 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (27 minutes ago)