Cost of living comparison between Ferrara, Italy and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 12% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,348 in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)