Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01277 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 23% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,848 (₨144,674) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $70 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kaunas costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $34 (about 2 hours ago)