Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 17% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,688 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (28 minutes ago)