Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 14% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,720 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (30 minutes ago)