Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 36% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,064 (₨232,849) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)