Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,011 (₨229,303) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)