Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,247 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (30 minutes ago)