Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00889 EUR / KES
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,374 (Shilling267,032) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)