Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22860 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,722 (7,531 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (37 minutes ago)