Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Angers, France
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €3,224 (Bs 34,999) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 3 hours ago)