Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09497 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,091 (Bs 32,541) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)