Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08964 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,933 (Bs 32,715) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in General Santos City costs Php7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (about 2 hours ago)