Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09225 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 60% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Angers you would need to make just about €988 (10,708 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergamo costs €26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)