Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.676 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,189 (NZ$6,199) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)