Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01789 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,967 (Php109,966) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 200 (28 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)