Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01630 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 41% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,354 (Php83,057) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)