Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24805 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,618 (10,554TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)