Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25838 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 69% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,295 (20,494 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)