Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00523 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 54% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,995 (954,659 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Lagos costs 64,500 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (42 minutes ago)