Cost of living comparison between Diyarbakır, Turkey and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29842 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,301 (7,709TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Durham, North Carolina costs $600 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (about 1 hour ago)