Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05969 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,953 (E£ 32,715) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.74 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Evora costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)