Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 17% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,798 ($3,297) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 49 lei (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)