Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 27% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,961 ($4,430) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.17TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $70 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Arad costs 17 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (40 minutes ago)