Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 14% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,612 ($3,097) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Guwahati costs ₨20 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $555 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$7,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baku costs 9,999 ман (about 1 hour ago)