Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 57% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,412 (₨99,640) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (31 minutes ago)