Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,054 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01127 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,948 (Taka 172,814) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €37 (about 2 hours ago)