Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,223 (Rp 31,930,897) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nairobi costs Shilling1.66 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)