Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,897 (Rp 27,447,543) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tashkent costs 1,200 сўм (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)