Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 38% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,848 (Rp 27,626,904) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,900 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ulsan costs ₩3,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)