Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,382 (Rp 23,458,587) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)