Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,224 (Rp 31,435,298) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)