Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00320 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,711 (534,595 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)