Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 74% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,173 (元32,878) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,321 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 10,000,000 ₩ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,474 (about 2 hours ago)