Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 87% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,834 (元42,904) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Naples costs €1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rochester, New York costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (20 minutes ago)