Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 373 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 25% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,735 (4,553,424 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)