Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00181 EUR / SYP *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 52% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,567 (865,945 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 10,000 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quito costs $6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php454 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)