Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12694 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,497 (元11,792) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$102 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in São Carlos costs R$ 8 (about 1 hour ago)