Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,412 (₩4,202,292) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)