Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,451 (₩3,116,938) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨50,825 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 2 hours ago)