Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,238 (₩2,839,438) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 600 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 1,355 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.50 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)