Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00080 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €3,022 (₩3,761,810) in Daejeon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)