Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,942 (₩3,616,784) in Daegu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,085 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨10,165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$200,348 (about 2 hours ago)