Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Angers, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 20% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,598 (64,363,474 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨500 (37 minutes ago)