Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27292 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 42% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,898 (S/. 6,955) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)