Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 174 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27433 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,261 (R$ 8,243) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novosibirsk costs руб 25,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 120 kr (about 1 hour ago)