Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 54% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,113 (Bs 155,761,106) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Hisar costs ₨100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brno costs 550 Kč (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $25,000 (30 minutes ago)