Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01403 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 52% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,145 (81,582 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)