Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09482 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,689 (Bs 17,810) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 120TL (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valladolid costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Heraklion costs €6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Doha costs 5.00 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (about 2 hours ago)