Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09417 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,620 (Bs 17,207) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Miskolc costs 60,000 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)