Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08754 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,192 (Bs 13,620) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)