Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Angers, France
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09191 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 46% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,672 (Bs 18,191) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (41 minutes ago)