Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 332 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.894 EUR / USD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,022 ($2,261) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)