Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 55% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,091 (COL$3,816,205) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kitakyushu costs ¥800 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨900 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,800 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)