Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 53% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,025 (COL$3,474,897) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Beijing costs 元22 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Medellín costs COL$126,000 (34 minutes ago)