Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,698 (COL$5,188,513) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)