Cost of living in Coxen Hole, Honduras vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03607 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coxen Hole (Honduras) is 35% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,493 (L 41,400) in Coxen Hole.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)