Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08579 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 36% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,272 (Bs 38,143) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Kathmandu costs ₨ 16,264 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)