Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09345 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 50% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,891 (Bs 52,336) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)