Cost of living in Cordova, Spain compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016.
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cordova (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,533 in Cordova.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (35 minutes ago)