Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00134 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,873 (CH$1,396,648) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,400 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 2,672 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queenstown costs R 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reading, Berkshire costs £5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $125 (30 minutes ago)