Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00142 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,518 (CH$1,768,300) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgetown costs 15 Bds$ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 50₴ (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Managua costs 70 C$ (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Varna costs 25,000 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)