Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,009 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 52% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,638 (kr27,163) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Angers.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)