Cost of living in Constantine, Algeria compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00848 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constantine (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,559 (183,880 Dinar) in Constantine.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)