Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21842 EUR / RON
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 40% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,391 (6,370 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨165 (32 minutes ago)