Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 8% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,505 (35,310,857 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 40,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)