Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,402 (34,020,417 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)