Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 9% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,393 (24,173,395 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)