Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13702 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,956 ($b14,274) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)