Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11862 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,359 ($b11,455) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)