Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Angers, France
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12618 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 43% cheaper than in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Angers you would need to make just about €1,263 ($b10,008) in Cochabamba.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aberdeen costs £1,505 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$148 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 17,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)