Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09418 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,641 (Bs 38,664) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 28 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr199 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1.70 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berkeley, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)