Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,730 (Bs 50,512) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)