Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela and Angers, France
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09208 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 57% more expensive than in Angers (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,096 (Bs 55,342) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Angers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,135 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元26,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$112 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)