Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Angers, France
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Angers? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is about the same as in Angers (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Angers you would need to make just about €2,945 (Bs 31,581) in Ciudad Bolívar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)